Sunday, April 11, 2010

Exciting things that happened this week!

This was a week of firsts.

I experienced something I've been moderately (and unjustifiably) hateful of for some time now.

1) The Snuggie.

I take it all back. You are soft and warm, and even though you're a little bit staticky I'm still really into you. Literally.

2) Waking up in a Snuggie.

Thank you Jenn, I owe that one all to you.

3) New Snuggie-based projects.

I'm going to make a Lions Snuggie for this season. There was even talk of an orange three-person Snuggie for Jenn, Doug and I. Doug doesn't know about it yet, and Jenn pretended she wasn't super excited about that idea, but I know better.

4) Pho.

I've finally tried pho! And it was super delicious! It's like I live in Vancouver or something. And I managed to eat the entire bowl without having to ask for a fork. Gold star for me.

5) I fell in love with Jim's new beagle puppy, Barnaby.

Not to be confused with Burnaby. Having a tiny puppy asleep on your chest while he twitches and whimpers because he's dreaming is probably the cutest thing ever. And I am an expert on cute things, so you can rest assured that this is an accurate statement.

6) I won (another) contest!

My reign as queen of the radio contest isn't up yet, as I scored a pair of tickets to Rihanna at GM Place. ON MY BIRTHDAY!

And the most exciting thing that happened this week...

7) I was asked to MC Nicole and Nathan's wedding!

And oh boy, am I excited! So I get to play makeup artist the morning of the wedding, and then I get to spend all night on a mic. I'm so excited about it you'd think I were the one getting hitched or something.

Mistress of Ceremonies. I like it. Only 278 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment