Sunday, April 25, 2010

Boobs! FOR SCIENCE!

In retaliation to one of the most ridiculous allegations of all time, Boobquake is happening tomorrow.

Jennifer McCreight dreamt up Boobquake as a joke in response to this statement:

"Many women who do not dress modestly ... lead young men astray, corrupt their chastity and spread adultery in society, which (consequently) increases earthquakes"
-Hojatoleslam Kazem Sedighi ,Tehran's acting Friday prayer leader


The idea spread like wildfire, and there are currently over 100,000 people lending their support and boobs to the cause tomorrow. After declaring my own participation on Twitter, Paul Chapman (editor for the Province, and not the first time my tweets have landed me in the Province!) asked me if I'd like to take part in a fun interview regarding Boobquake for a local story.

See the Province's story featuring yours truly and my weapons of mass seduction here.

No comments:

Post a Comment